A Canadian-made wellness platform is helping students at the University of Alberta become more aware of and engaged in their own mental health.
In this this webinar you will learn
- What are the best paid channels a B2B Marketer can use for Customer Acquisitions?
- How can you create engaging Ad copy to get the attention of your buyers?
- How can you target your prospects across the buyer journey?
- How to leverage Behavioral Intent Data to build Facebook/LinkedIn custom audiences.
- How to discover and target leads not on your digitally owned properties with advertising campaigns for sales follow up.
Click here to find out more and register
From October 17th-19th at Startup Canada Day on the Hill, nearly 2,000 entrepreneurs,innovators, Industry Leaders, Startup Canada Community Leaders, and government decision-makers convened in Ottawa to apply an entrepreneurial lens to policy and raise the bar for Canada as a globally competitive innovation nation.
The University of Miami Counseling Center announced Oct. 26 that they will be offering a new online service for students 一 WellTrack, an interactive self-help and therapy app that will allow students to receive counseling on the go.
Smart Skin Technologies, award-winning manufacturer of pressure sensing container devices and analytics used by global brands in beverage, food production and pharmaceutical industries, recently closed a Canadian $3.1 million strategic investment led by SCHOTT AG.
When William Zhou founded his startup, Chalk, in 2012, he made a classic founder’s mistake. “I decided, ‘let’s build some product,’ because that’s all I knew,” he says.
Atlantic Canadian startup accelerator Propel has chosen the 21 companies that will participate in the first cohort of their new virtual program, Incite.
Educational video game – for children and adults learning English as a second language – champions reading in Canada and abroad.